Got2b Glued Bonding Glue
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
- Invisible bonding for wigs
- Safe and gentle on skin, scalp and edges
- Quick Dry and Residue-free
- Blends so well no one can tell
- Formulated with provitamin B5
- Washes off easily with shampoo, water, or with Got2b's (un)Glued Flash Glue Remover
For Wigs: Slick back edges away from the hairline. Apply thin layer of bonding glue to a clean dry hairline. Allow 1-2 minutes for glue to get tacky but not fully dry. To accelerate dry time, use a blow dryer on the cool setting. Add layers as needed for desired level of hold. Position wig as desired. Press edge into semi-dried glue from the front hairline down to the sides. Allow to fully dry. To remove excess glue in front of the hairline, apply our Glue Remover using a cotton ball or pad.